The Springfield Armory Pocket 380 in 1911-StyleThe Springfield Armory 911 is the perfect size for all-day, every-day carry. Springfield Armory shrunk the greatest pistol ever made, the 1911, down to 380-size, making a gun as easy to shoot as it is to carry. The 911 pistol from Springfield Armory is a tiny 1911 chambered in 380 Auto. This diminutive pistol is 5.5 inches long, 3.9 inches tall and the slide is a slim 0.8 inches wide. The aluminum 7076 T6 frame is hard anodized and the stainless steel slide and stainless steel barrel are both salt-bath nitrided, gibing this 911's metal a handsome all-black appearance. The 911 is lightweight and ready to carry at all time at 12.6 ounces unloaded. The Springfield 911 does not compromise like other pocket-sized handguns. The Springfield Armory 380 features low-profile, snag-free tritium and luminescent Ameriglo Pro-Glo sights front and rear that are highly visible under any lighting condition. The rear sight of the small 1911 is also a tactical rack u-notch style. The mainspring housing is made of Hogue G10 and has the Springfield Armory Octo-Grip texture and does the aluminum frames front strap. The Grips are also Hogue G10, but the most interesting thing is the Hogue G10 trigger shoe that is connected to a crisp, short-reset trigger that weighs in at a respectable 5-pounds. All this grip and great trigger allow the Springfield Armory to shoot very easy and to be very controllable. The guide-rod is full-length and has a flat wire wound spring for control. The thumb safety on the 911 is ambidextrous and is extended to help with easy manipulation under stressful conditions. The 911 ships with two magazines, a flush-fit 6-round mag and an extended 7- round mag to allows you to get more of your hand on the minute 911.
Springfield Armory 911 .380 ACP Semi Auto Pistol Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer Number: PG9109
- Size: Micro Compact
- Caliber: 380ACP
- Recoil System: Full Length Guide Rod with Flat Wire Spring
- Sights: Pro-Glo Tritium/Luminescent Front and White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Weight (with empty magazine): 12.6 oz
- Height: 3.9"
- Slide: Nitride 416 Steel, Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Barrel: 2.7" 416R Stainless Steel, Black Nitride Finish, 1:16 Twist
- Length: 5.5"
- Grip Type: G10 Grips
- Frame: 7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum, Octo-Grip Texture on Front Strap and Mainspring Housing
- Safety: Extended Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Magazines: 1 - 6 Round Flush and 1 - 7 Round Extended, Stainless Steel
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.