A Modern Sporting Pistol Worthy of Today's Bravest KnightsWhen it's time to select your next AR platform firearm you'll need a solidly built gun that is as steadfast and unshakeable as the noble knights of old. That's why you need the Rare Breed Crusader Pistol from Spikes Tactical for your next modern flintlock. Milled from rock solid 7075-T6 billet aluminum, these receivers are machined to exquisite detail with lightening cuts to reduce bulk and weight. The lower receiver of this pistol depicts the inspired design of a crusader's helmet carved and shaped into the magazine well with fantastic detail. The Rare Breed Crusader Pistol features a flat top upper with a 11.5" chrome lined barrel that has an R2 muzzle break. The precision machined Crusader Helmet billet lower is outfitted with an ambi safety, a jeweled Mil-Spec trigger, and a Magpul CTR Stock. It has a 10" Spikes free float M-LOK compatible handguard with a full length picatinny top rail. While most of the pistol sports a clean black anodized finish, the Crusader Helmet has an artistically stylized distressed Cerakote finish that is sure to turn some heads at the range. An excellent modern sporting pistol for defense, competition or hunting heavy cover, it's time to pickup a Crusader Pistol from Spikes Tactical and Rare Breed. If it's true that every man's home is his castle, then this is your sword my liege.
Spikes Tactical Rare Breed Crusader Pistol Specifications and Features:
- Spikes Item Number: STP5625-M1R
- AR15 Semi Automatic Pistol
- 5.56mm NATO (also accepts .223 Remington)
- No Magazine
- 11.5" Chrome Lined Barrel with a 1:7 Twist
- R2 Muzzle Brake
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Carbine Length Gas System
- Crusader Billet 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top Upper Receiver
- Crusader Helmet Billet 7075 T6 Lower Receiver
- 10" Freefloat M-LOK Handguard
- Full Length Picatinny Top Rail
- Radian Raptor-LT Charging Handle
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Jeweled Mil-Spec Trigger
- Spikes Pro Pistol Grip
- SB3 Adjustable Pistol Brace
- Distressed Cerakote Crusader Helmet Finish
- Black Anodized Finish
- Overall Length 27-3/4" to 30-1/2"
- Weighs 6 lbs
- Spikes Tactical Lifetime Warranty
- Made In The USA
- AR-15 Magazine Not Included
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.