Grey Ghost Precision's New AR-10 Billet Receiver SetEnter into the big bore AR platform with the Grey Ghost Precision MKII Billet Receiver Set. This particular model is the S Heavy series which is a scaled up version of the AR-15 receiver set. Despite the fact that the set is named AR-10 it actually is compatible with DPMS LR-308 pattern parts and accessories with a DPMS high height rail, and DPMS barrel nut threaded upper receiver section.
The receiver set is very precisely machined out of 7075-T6 Aluminum and together they achieve an optimal fit. The lower receiver comes already outfitted with an ambidextrous bolt release which is now a standard feature of this model. Additionally for aesthetics you will notice the flared magwell and integral trigger guard completing the clean look. Let this blank canvas be the guide to start your build off on the right foot. Trust Grey Ghost Precision for your next AR-10 build.
Grey Ghost Precision AR MKII Billet AR-10 Receiver Set Specifications and Features:
- AR-10 Upper and Lower Receivers Set (DPMS LR-308 Pattern)
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release integrated into lower receiver (parts included)
- Tighter than Mil-Spec tolerance, with critical tooling dimensions are held to within + /- .001"
- Features a nylon tipped tensioning screw to ensure the solid fit between upper and lower maintains for years to come
- Functions with nearly all available DPMS LR-308 Pattern Large Frame Parts
- DPMS High Rail Height
- DPMS Threaded
- Flared magazine well
- Pictogram safe and fire indicators
- Multi Cal Marking
- Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- True Black
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.