The FN 509 Is Now Available for the Commercial, Law Enforcement, and Military Markets, Get Yours TodayBuilt on the proven and popular FNS Compact design the FN-509 was built to meet the US Army's Modular Handgun System requirements. FN developed this platform with the help of industry experts and exhaustive testing of more than a million rounds. It's a combat gun with fully ambidextrous controls, a load chamber indicator and no safety to get in the way. This durable pistol has front and rear cocking serrations, interchangeable back straps and 3-dot combat sights. The stainless steel slide and ergonomic polymer frame are more than tough enough to take anything the MHS competition could throw at it. Now offered to the civilian and law enforcement markets, the FN-509 represents the next generation of FNH handguns!
FN 509 Fullsize (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- FNH USA 66-100005B
- Semi Automatic Handgun
- Striker Fired Double Action Operation
- 9mm Luger
- 4" Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel Barrel
- Recessed Target Crown
- Polished Chamber and Feed Ramp
- 1:10" Right Hand Twist Rate
- No Manual Safety
- Fixed 3 Dot Night Sights
- 17 Rounds
- External Extractor
- Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Improved Front/Rear Cocking Serrations
- Polymer Constructed Frame with Replaceable Steel Frame/Slide Rails
- Enhanced Grip Textures
- Interchangeable Backstraps
- MIL_STD-1913 Accessory Mounting Rail
- Fully Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever
- Fully Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Trigger Pull 5.5-7.5lb
- Sight Radius 5.79"
- Height 5.56"
- Width 1.35"
- Overall Length 7.4"
- Overall Weight 26.9oz
- Matte Black Finish
- Two Interchangeable Backstraps
- Two 17 Round Magazines
- Owners Manual
- Locking Device
- FN Logo Soft Pistol Case
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.