Match Grade Ammo Performs Exceptional Well out of a Faxon Match Series BarrelFaxon Firearms engineers and manufactures high quality AR components and accessories for a variety of modern sporting rifle platforms. With an emphasis on providing new and innovative equipment for the modern War-fighter, Faxon has raised the bar very high and set a standard for the rest of the industry to try and follow.
This particular Match Series barrel is one of the finest barrels offered. It features a 18" Heavy Fluted design and is compatible with DPMS LR-308 pattern upper receivers. The barrel features a .308 Winchester chambering along with a very accurate 5R rifled 1:10" twist rate. The barrel extension sports a Nickel Teflon coating while the inside and out of the barrel has a Salt Bath Nitride finish.
Faxon Match Series Barrel Specifications and Features:
- .308 Winchester
- 18" Barrel
- Heavy Fluted Profile
- 1:10" Twist Rate
- 5R Button Rifling
- Rifle Length Gas System
- Outside Finish Salt Bath Nitride
- Inside Finish Salt Bath Nitride
- Threaded 5/8x24
- Gas Block Diameter .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length 1.1"
- DPMS LR-308 Compatible Barrel Extension (Nickel Teflon Coated)
- Barrel Weight 2.25lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-Degree Polished Target Crown
- 416-R Barrel Material
- Nickel Teflon Coated Barrel Extension/Salt Bath Nitride Finish on Barrel
- DPMS LR-308 Pattern Upper Receiver's
Faxon Firearms barrels are chambered to SAAMI specification .308 Winchester at a nom inal headspace depth (passing "Go" and failing "No-Go"). This ensures maximum safety and accuracy.