Canik Makes Professional Grade Striker Fired Pistols for the Elite Combat Executive Inside of YouCanik USA is excited to begin importing some of their legendary firearms from their global market. Canik has deep roots in the aerospace industrial sector before they began producing professional-grade striker-fired handguns at an affordable price. Canik has extensive experience to rapidly source raw materials for their state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Now you can get your hands on the Canik TP9EC known as the Elite Combat Executive. This polymer striker fired handgun has all the features you're looking for from today's most popular pistols at a price you can afford. It has a 4.73" Threaded barrel designed by Salient Arms. Along with an enhanced combat trigger, Picatinny Accessory Rail, and SAI sights the TP9EC has it all at an amazing price. Featuring a polymer frame and a striker status indicator you'll immediately recognize the familiar feel and controls. The steel slide features a black nitride finish. If you need a reliable, accurate pistol for duty competition or home defense take a look at the Canik TP9 Elite Combat Executive.
Canik TP9EC Executive Semi Auto Pistol (Black Nitride Finish) Specifications and Features:
- Canik HG4950-N
- Striker Fired Pistol
- 9mm Luger
- 4.73" Match Grade Threaded Barrel
- Threaded 1/2x28
- 18 Rounds
- AFC Magazine Coating
- SAI Designed Fiber Optic Front Sight
- SAI Designed Blacked Out Rear Sight
- SAI Designed Speed Funnel Magazine Well
- Striker Status Indicator
- Forward Slide Serrations
- Enhanced Combat Trigger
- Adjustable Length Reversible Magazine Catch
- MIL-STD-M1913 Picatinny Accessory Rail
- Ergonomic Polymer Grip and Frame
- Width 1.45"
- Height 5.96"
- Overall Length 7.88"
- Weight 25.8oz (Unloaded)
- Black Nitride Slide Finish/Matte Black Frame
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- One 15 Round Magazine
- One 15 Round Magazine with +3 Base plate (18 Rounds Total)
- One Red Dot Interface Plate
- Canik OWB Polymer Holster
- Cleaning Kit
- Canik Speed Loader
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.