The BCM Recce AR-15 Semi Auto Pistol, Now in .300 AAC BlackoutThe BCM Recce-9 begins its life as a set of forged 7075-T6 aluminum receivers which feature a hard coat anodized finish. Next BCM selects the barrel and for this build they have decided on a 9" barrel with enhanced taper fluting for weight reduction and pleasing aesthetics. Next the hand guard is installed and this pistol comes with the MCMR free float hand guard which is M-LOK compatible. The rifle is then decorated with a few other BCM parts including a pistol grip and muzzle device, but the crowning jewel is the SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol stabilizing brace.
BCM Recce-9 MCMR AR-15 Semi Auto Pistol (Black) Specifications and Features:
- Direct Gas Impingement System
- Pistol Length Gas System
- .300 AAC Blackout
- 9" Barrel (11595E Certified Steel)
- Chrome Lined
- 1:7" Twist Rate
- Enhanced Taper With Fluting Barrel Profile
- Forged 7076-T6 Aluminum Upper/Lower Receivers
- Receivers Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- BCM MCMR Free Float Hand Guard (M-LOK)
- BCM MCMR QD Sling Swivel Mount
- BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
- BCM Mod 1 7.62 Compensator
- BCM Mod 3 Pistol Grip
- BCM QD End Plate
- BCM PNT Trigger
- BCM Trigger Guard
- M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
- M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver
- T-Marked Upper Receivers
- SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- 30 Round Magazine
- AR-15 Magazine Compatible
- Independently Certified Mil-Spec 11595E Barrel Steel
- Chrome Lined Bore/Chamber
- Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finis h on Entire Barrel
- Bolt Machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter non 158 Steel
- HPT Bolt (High Pressure Tested/Proof)
- MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Shot Peened Bolt
- Chrome Lined Carrier (Auto)
- Chrome Lined Gas Key
- Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
- Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners Key
- Staked Per Mil-Spec
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Black Extractor Insert
- Staked M4 Lock Nut
- USGI H Buffer (1 USGI Tungsten, 2 Steel)
- Low Shelf for RDIAS Installation
- Low Shelf for Accuwedge Use
- Fire Controls Marked SAFE and SEMI
- All BCM Products and accessories are 100% made in the USA
- Approximate Weight 5.4lbs
- Approximate Length 25"
- Matte Black
Note: Here is the NRA's interpretation of the latest ATF letter regarding the use and legality of pistol braces.
NRA Interpretation of Latest ATF Letter
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.