Finally a Left Side Folding Stock AK-74 Chambered in 5.56 NATO from ArsenalThe Arsenal SLR-106F is an AK-74 pattern variant which is built on a stamped receiver. While some people scoff at stamped receiver's in favor of milled variants it's a fact that stamped variants have made their way into Russia and other nation's military forces as a standard issue rifle. Technology advancements have allowed for stamped receiver AK's and AK variants to reduce not only the cost of production but the production timeframes. The stamped AK variants have exceeded expectations in the field and are the new gold standard of AK platform and AK platform variants. You will not find a finer production AK currently available on the US market.
Arsenal SLR-106F AK-74 Semi Automatic Rifle (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- 5.56 NATO (accepts .223 Remington)
- 16.25" Chrome Lined Hammer Forged Barrel
- 1:7" Twist Rate
- 6 Groove Rifling
- 100% New Production Parts and Components
- Stamped Receiver
- Polymer Hand Guard (With Head Shield)
- Polymer Pistol Grip
- Left Side Folding (Warsaw Pact Length) Buttstock
- US Made Fire Control Group
- AK Scope Rail
- Bayonet Lug
- 24mm Muzzle Brake
- Cleaning Rod
- Accessory Rod
- Accepts Standard Pattern Double Stacked AK-74 Magazines
- Standard AK Front Sight
- Rear Lead Sight
- Standard AK Magazine Release
- Standard AK Safety Lever
- Total Length 36-7/8"
- Weight without Magazine 7.3lbs
- Muzzle Velocity 2,985 FPS
- Maximum Range 1480 YDS
- Rear Sight Range 875 YDS
- Rate of Fire 40 rds/m in
- Matte Black Finish
- One Five Round Magazine
- Oil Bottle
- Cleaning Rod
- Cleaning Kit
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.