The Finest Milled Receiver AK Pistol Ever Offered on the US MarketArsenal is extremely excited to offer a new variant of an old favorite. Built in Arsenal's Bulgarian factory the SAM75 is chambered in the incredible popular 7.62x39mm Soviet cartridge. This milled receiver AK-47 is both incredible reliable and lets dive in to some of the features that are specific to this particular model.
As has already been stated the receiver has been milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal company of Bulgaria. This means that the receivers which Arsenal produces are strong and finer-grained steel compared to other manufacturers milled versions. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated due to the use of a 5 ton hammer forging process. You will not find a finer AK pistol produced for release on the US market than the SAM7K.
Additional the Cold Hammer Forged barrel is also made in the Bulgarian factory and they are built on Steyr manufacturing technology. This manufacturing process produces some of the most accurate barrels available for the AK platform. With a hard chrome plated bore and chamber you don't have to worry should you choose to run old corrosive surplus ammo thorough your pistol.
Arsenal SAM7K AK-47 Semi Automatic Pistol (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- 7.62x39mm Soviet
- 10.5" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- 1:9.45" Twist Rate
- 100% New Production Parts and Components
- Bulgarian Hot Die Hammer Forged Receiver
- Bulgarian Hot Die Hammer Forged Bolt
- Bulgarian Hot Die Hammer Forged Bolt Carrier
- Barrel made in Arsenal's Bulgarian Factory, built on Steyr Manufacturing Technology < LI>Hard Chrome Plated Bore and Chamber
- Milled Receiver
- Polymer Hand Guard
- Polymer Pistol Grip
- Accepts Standard Pattern Double Stacked AK-47 Magazines
- Picatinny Vertical Rear Rail (For Rear Attachments)
- AK Scope Rail
- Peep Sight Rear
- Ambidextrous Safety Lever
- Total Length 21"
- Weight without Magazine 6.15lbs
- Overall Weight 8lbs
- Muzzle Velocity 2,329 FPS
- Maximum Range 1203 YDS
- Rear Sight Range 547 YDS
- Rate of Fire 40 rds/min
- Matte Black Finish
- One Five Round Magazine
- QD Sling Swivel
- Oil Bottle
- Cleaning Rod
- Cleaning Kit
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.