The Best Milled Receiver AK Pistol Just Got BetterThe new and improved SAM7K AK-47 Pistol from Arsenal just got a whole lot better. This SAM7K was built in Arsenal's Bulgarian Factory prior to being imported here in the United States. This pistol is chambered in the legendary 7.62x39mm Soviet cartridge. This milled receiver AK-47 variant will be the most reliable AK pistol platform you have ever owned, let dive in to some specifics of this version.
Starting off as a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank and then precision milled for almost 6 hours in the Bulgarian Arsenal company factory, the SAM7K has strong beginnings. This equates to a receiver which is stronger and consists of finer-grained steel compared to other milled versions offered by Arsenal's competitors. Internal voids and cooling deformations are completely eliminated by using a 5 ton hammer forging process. You would be hard pressed to find a finer production AK pistol anywhere else in the world, the SAM7K is truly the best representation of Kalashnikov's dream.
You should take special note of the Cold Hammer Forged barrel which comes from the same Bulgarian factory built using the Steyr manufacturing technology. This manufacturing process continues today to produces some of the best AK barrels available on the market. With a hard chrome plated bore and chamber you never need to fear using old corrosive surplus ammo thorough your pistol, and modern production ammo shoots like a dream.
Arsenal SAM7K AK-47 Semi Automatic Pistol (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- 7.62x39mm Soviet
- 10.5" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- 1:9.45" Twist Rate
- 100% New Production Parts and Components
- Bulga rian Hot Die Hammer Forged Receiver
- Bulgarian Hot Die Hammer Forged Bolt
- Bulgarian Hot Die Hammer Forged Bolt Carrier
- Barrel made in Arsenal's Bulgarian Factory, built on Steyr Manufacturing Technology
- Hard Chrome Plated Bore and Chamber
- Milled Receiver
- Picatinny Quad Rail
- Polymer Pistol Grip
- Accepts Standard Pattern Double Stacked AK-47 Magazines
- Picatinny Vertical Rear Rail (For Rear Attachments)
- AK Scope Rail
- Peep Sight Rear
- Ambidextrous Safety Lever
- Total Length 21"
- Weight without Magazine 6.47lbs
- Overall Weight 8lbs
- Muzzle Velocity 2,329 FPS
- Maximum Range 1203 YDS
- Rear Sight Range 547 YDS
- Rate of Fire 40 rds/min
- Matte Black Finish
- One Five Round Magazine
- QD Sling Swivel
- Oil Bottle
- Cleaning Rod
- Cleaning Kit
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.